Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||1st December 1986 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Paul Abbott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||26th November 1986|
|Next episode||3rd December 1986|
Mike tells Susan that he'll set her up in her own business if she can prove to him that childrenswear is profitable. Alec tries to push Bet into having more acts. She tells him that she will only have one act a week. Susan makes a report on manufacturing children's clothes. Richard Armstrong tracks Gloria down and tells her that he's her half-brother. She is stunned. She is bitter when he talks about their mother, she feels she abandoned her and will always hate her. He tells her that their mother is very ill and wants to see her to make things up to her. Jack tells Bet that the Graffiti Club is losing money. Gloria refuses to see her mother - it would be too painful. Richard tells her that he doesn't intend to return to Canada without her.
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Susan Baldwin - Wendy Jane Walker
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, hallway and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room, office and loading bay
- The Kabin
- TV Times synopsis: A stranger arrives in Weatherfield looking for barmaid Gloria Todd. Who is he? Where is he from? What does he want with Gloria?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,200,000 viewers (4th place).
|December 1986 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th
Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st