Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||14th January 1987 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Paul Abbott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||12th January 1987|
|Next episode||19th January 1987|
Alan tells Rita that it's obvious she can't control Jenny as she can so easily lie to Rita. He drags Jenny and Martin to the police station and makes them tell the truth. Gail tells Audrey that she doesn't want Ian Latimer to know anything about the baby. The Police give Jenny and Martin a dressing-down, listing the offences they have committed. They are frightened when they are threatened with legal action. Vera gives Alf £100 to not call the Police. He takes the money before telling the Duckworths that he's not pressing charges. The Police agree to drop the crash-case if Rita won't press charges. She agrees to drop the whole matter. Alan swears that he'll give her the £1,500 he earned in Dubai in compensation. Audrey writes to Ian, telling him about Gail's pregnancy and divorce.
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy (Credited as "Curley Watts")
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- Jim's Cafe
- Weatherfield Police Station - Front desk and Inspector's office
- TV Times synopsis: While Alf holds the reins on Terry's fate, Audrey’s concern is the future much closer to home - daughter Gail.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 19,750,000 viewers (3rd place).
|January 1987 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|