Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th January 1987 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||21st January 1987|
|Next episode||28th January 1987|
Gail is furious that Audrey wrote to Ian Latimer, prompting his return from Australia. He blames himself for the Tilsleys' break up. He tells her that he'll do whatever she wants him to do. She tells him to go home - she doesn't need him. He offers to marry her but she doesn't want him; she can cope on her own. She doesn't love him. Sally gets Tom Hopwood to visit Hilda to cheer her up. Audrey can't believe Gail has turned Ian's proposal down. She tells her that she's stupid. Tom asks Hilda out to a Co-op dance. She wants to go but isn't sure about his feelings. Audrey lets Ian stay at No.11. She tells him to work on Gail; she'll accept him in the end. Ivy calls on Audrey and finds Ian there. She is furious to see him and tells him that he'll get his comeuppance. Hilda agrees to go dancing. Doctor Lowther calls to see if she can help out at a party he's holding but Hilda is out and Tom tells him that she is going dancing with him. Ivy tells Brian that Ian is back.
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Susan Baldwin - Wendy Jane Walker
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- 33 Hammond Road - Living room, kitchen and hallway
- TV Times synopsis: Gail Tilsley faces the man who has wrecked her marriage.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,850,000 viewers (4th place).
|January 1987 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|