Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||16th February 1987 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||11th February 1987|
|Next episode||18th February 1987|
Gail leaves hospital with Sarah Louise. Selling door-to-door in Cromwell Street, Terry meets Dulcie Froggatt. She takes a shine to him and invites him in. He can't believe his luck. Mavis is annoyed to find that Alan has talked Rita into shutting down the record section in favour of a video library. She feels that Alan is taking over and taking her for granted. She summons Derek and tells him that she needs his help to deal with Alan; he's the man in her life and she has nobody else to turn to.
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Sarah Louise Tilsley - Leah King (Uncredited)
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- The Kabin flat - Living room/kitchen
- Cromwell Street
- First appearance of Derek Wilton since 5th November 1986.
- TV Times synopsis: Gail Tilsley brings baby Sarah home to the Street to stay with Audrey and Alf. And Mavis gets the feeling that Alan Bradley is coming between her and Rita.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 17,450,000 viewers (4th place).
Mavis Riley: "I haven't got anybody to get home to - or turn to. Or anybody to give me advice and support as well as affection."
Derek Wilton: "Well I don't get those things from Angela, Mavis."
Mavis Riley: "I sometimes wonder what you do get from the famous Angela."
Derek Wilton: "Criticism, Mavis - alternating with silent condemnation. Sometimes I don't know which is worse... the harsh words or the black looks."
|February 1987 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th|