Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||3rd June 1987 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||1st June 1987|
|Next episode||8th June 1987|
Alf enjoys taking Sarah for walks in the park. He gets annoyed when Sam Tindall offers to be his companion now they're retired. Alf maintains he's not retired; he's not even sixty yet! Terry gives Curly £250, buying the van off him, telling him that he's leaving Weatherfield. He tells Curly whatever's left of the business he can have. He's decided he's not going to hang around and feel sorry for himself. Alec visits Cecil Newton and tells him that he wants what he's owed. Cecil promises him the £10,000 the brewery has received once they've found someone else to buy the tenancy. Alec tells him that he'd settle for the tenancy. Alf feels more stressed as a retired man so decides to return to the shop. He admits to Audrey that he can't manage without the shop. Cecil offers Alec the job of temporary manager so he can keep an eye on his interests. Terry tells the Jacksons he's leaving and he wants Linda to come with him. Pete can't believe it. Terry declares his love for Linda telling her that she can't stay with Pete just because she feels sorry for him. She knows he's right and packs. Pete pleads with her to stay but she leaves with Terry. Vera is distraught to read a note from Terry telling her that he's fed up and he's moving on. She fears he's in trouble with the Police.
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Sarah Louise Tilsley - Lynsay King (Uncredited)
- Linda Jackson - Kazia Pelka
- Pete Jackson - Ian Mercer
- Sam Tindall - Tom Mennard
- Cecil Newton - Kenneth Alan Taylor
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Builder's Yard and office
- Newton & Ridley - Office
- Edward Street
- Pete Jackson's house - Living room and hallway
- Last appearance of Terry Duckworth until 29th August 1988.
- Ian Mercer makes one of several pre-Gary Mallett appearances as Pete Jackson.
- TV Times synopsis: Terry is planning to sell up and leave Weatherfield. But will he be going alone?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 13,650,000 viewers (3rd place).
|June 1987 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|