Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th July 1987 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||1st July 1987|
|Next episode||8th July 1987|
Mike's neon sign for the "Factory Shop" flashes on and off all night keeping the residents awake. Nicky becomes homesick. Jeff Singleton thinks Gail should contact the police so they can be at the Services but Gail doesn't want to upset Nicky by having the police arrest Brian. Percy complains to Deirdre about Mike's sign. Deirdre discovers Mike needed Council permission to put the sign up. Betty gets sick of Alec watching her every time she goes near the till. She walks out, telling Alec she's had enough of him. Alan takes Gail to the services. Brian arrives but when he sees Gail he runs away. She races after him, seeing Nicky in the van but Brian drives off.
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Susan Baldwin - Wendy Jane Walker (Credited as "Susan Barlow")
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Tracy Barlow - Holly Chamarette
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 3 Coronation Street - Hallway
- Corner Shop
- 33 Hammond Road - Living room and kitchen
- M61 and Anderton Service Station - Exterior
- Caravan Park, Lake District
- TV Times synopsis: Alan Bradley has a rendezvous with Brian Tilsley - and Gail plans to go along too. Will she be able to snatch back her son Nicky?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,550,000 viewers (4th place).
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 1980-1989, released on 31st October 2005.
|July 1987 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|