Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||19th October 1987 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Previous episode||14th October 1987|
|Next episode||21st October 1987|
Alan is not happy to see Jenny all over Patrice Podevin. Nevertheless, he tells Patrice that he wants him to stay around as he wants to get to know him. Alec rents Patrice a room in the Rovers for £20 a night. Bet is annoyed and tells him that she's not cooking breakfasts for him. Alan tells Patrice he's not against Jenny marrying him but is worried they're rushing things. Patrice tells him that his father has suggested they wait until after his law studies have finished so he could marry in two years. He wants to tell Jenny this is what he's decided. Ken discovers that Deirdre didn't have to go to Bournemouth but she volunteered to go. Bet talks Betty into staying on permanently. Jenny accuses Patrice of being scared when he tells her that he wants them to wait two years before they marry. She accuses him of not loving her anymore.
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Susan Baldwin - Wendy Jane Walker
- Tracy Barlow - Holly Chamarette
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Weatherfield Recorder - Office
- TV Times synopsis: Jenny’s French boyfriend has come to some firm decisions - do they lead young Jenny down the aisle or up the garden path? And Alec Gilroy must have read in his horoscope that there was money to be made from unsuspecting strangers!
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,550,000 viewers (6th place).
|October 1987 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|