Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||23rd November 1987 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Previous episode||18th November 1987|
|Next episode||25th November 1987|
Doctor Lowther discovers Hilda and his wife battered on floor. They are both taken to Casualty and later Hilda is put in Intensive Care. Kevin and Sally learn of the news and visit the hospital. Bet is informed of the attack and she decides to visit Hilda. Derek turns up at Mavis' flat and tells her that his marriage to Angela is over - he has left her a note and left her.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Mrs Lowther - June Broughton
- Dr Lowther - David Scase
- Amy Burton - Fanny Carby
- Helen Ashcroft - Jean Fergusson
- Casualty Nurse - Christine Moore
- Hospital Consultant - John Arthur
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- The Kabin
- The Kabin flat - Living room/kitchen
- Weatherfield General - Corridors, Coronary Care Unit, Intensive Care Unit and waiting area
- Goldenhurst, Oakfield Drive - Living room
- First appearance of Derek Wilton since 25th February 1987.
- TV Times synopsis: Will Hilda hang on to the lifeline?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 17,050,000 viewers (4th place).
|November 1987 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|