|ITV transmission date||15th February 1988 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Director||John Michael Phillips|
|Previous episode||10th February 1988|
|Next episode||17th February 1988|
Ivy is thrilled that the Tilsleys are remarrying. Brian is surprised when Alf tells him that he'll pay for the wedding. He plans a big wedding in April. The Websters celebrate when they're given a mortgage. Gloria doesn't understand why Mike doesn't take her out anymore and can't understand what she did wrong. Gail tells Brian she only wants a quiet wedding - for Nicky's sake. Gloria asks Mike where she stands with him. He tells her that he's been too busy at work to see her and asks her out for a foursome with the Farrells. Gail gets a phone call from Audrey who tells her that she's suddenly flying out to Canada. Gail worries why.
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- 33 Hammond Road - Gail and Brian's bedroom
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room
- First appearance of Betty Turpin since 28th October 1987.
- TV Times synopsis: Gloria is getting more advice on her love-life than she wants - or needs.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,800,000 viewers (3rd place).
|February 1988 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|