Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||23rd March 1988 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Previous episode||21st March 1988|
|Next episode||28th March 1988|
Deirdre considers having driving lessons now they're a two-car family. Sally is annoyed when Gina Seddon keeps wearing her clothes and ruining them. Alf assures Shirley he's not prejudiced against her. She tells him that it's his flat and he should do what he likes with it. Emily gets Sally to help her get at Alf. Sally agrees and tells Alf that Emily is taking him to the race relations board. Alf tells Emily it's obvious she wants Shirley to have the flat because she treats Curly like a son and doesn't want to lose him. Ken decides to sell the Volkswagen He is surprised when Deirdre tells him she wants the car. Shirley tells Curly he can have the flat. He tells Alf he'd like it so Alf tells him he can have it if he can pay £20 a week. Curly isn't really happy about having the flat as it should be Shirley's. Shirley suggests they move in together.
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Tracy Barlow - Holly Chamarette
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Last appearance of Holly Chamarette as Tracy Barlow. The character is not seen again until 12th December 1988 when the role is taken over by Dawn Acton.
- TV Times synopsis: Letting out the shop flat is causing Alf Roberts more trouble than he had ever imagined - Shirley Armitage thinks she has the perfect solution. Sally is laying the law down.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,950,000 viewers (4th place).
|March 1988 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|