Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th July 1988 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Previous episode||4th July 1988|
|Next episode||11th July 1988|
Mike tells Jack he's got a good case for compensation. Ken is proud when the Recorder is printed. Vera is stunned when Jack tells her he's suing her for compensation. He promises she won't have to pay any money as her insurance will pay up. Ronnie Stubbs follows Sandra to her flat. Dismayed at her home being found, she asks him to leave. Kevin tells Vera the car will cost £300 to repair. She thinks everyone is after her money. The receiver agrees that Nick Cavanagh has no share of the Recorder. Ken celebrates. Ronnie begs Sandra to take him back. When she refuses he starts to knock her about. Jason Stubbs tries to stop him but Ronnie pushes him away. Sandra tells him to escape and get help. Jason runs off as Ronnie lashes out at Sandra.
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Sandra Stubbs - Sally Watts
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jason Stubbs - Paul Simpson
- Fiona Cavanagh - Sharon Muircroft
- Ronnie Stubbs - Eamon Boland
- Bob Statham - Michael Goldie
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Flat 3, 44 Rosamund Street - Living room and hallway
- TV Times synopsis: Jack comes up with a way to claim compensation for his injuries, but why is this bad news for Vera? Anxious Sandra takes steps to avoid seeing her husband again, but Ronnie is a very determined man.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 13,000,000 viewers (5th place).
|July 1988 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|