Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th July 1988 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Previous episode||11th July 1988|
|Next episode||18th July 1988|
Emily hears that Percy's flat is ready. Percy is reluctant to leave No.3. Sandra is thrilled the court are going to grant her an injunction so Ronnie Stubbs will never be able to see her again. Fiona Cavanagh tries to interest Ken in buying word processors. Deirdre feels they can't afford to splash out. Emily braces herself to tell Percy she wants him to move out but he tells her he's decided to move into his flat. She is relieved.
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Sandra Stubbs - Sally Watts
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- TV Times synopsis: Emily has cause to believe that Percy will soon be moving out from under her roof. But does Percy have ideas on staying? And Deirdre has grave reservations about Ken’s new plans for The Recorder.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 13,050,000 viewers (6th place).
|July 1988 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|