Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||8th February 1989 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Diane Culverhouse|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||6th February 1989|
|Next episode||13th February 1989|
Alan makes Martin work hard installing alarms and plans to take Dawn Prescott out for lunch. Alec doesn't want to shop his clients because he could end up with no acts. Alan has to dump his lunch date with Dawn when Jenny turns up. Alec decides to pay the tax. Bet writes the £8,000 cheque because he finds it too painful. Dawn feels uncomfortable with Alan and feels his life is complicated. Derek doesn't want to buy a house because it's too expensive. Gail tells Ivy that she and Brian are leading separate lives. Their marriage is over, they don't love each other anymore.
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Curzon Street
- Weatherfield Security Systems - Shop and office
- TV Times synopsis: Alan continues to exude confidence, until a simple mistake proves he's still having to walk a tightrope. And when Ivy finds herself accused of telling tales, she nearly causes a family rift.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 23,240,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
|February 1989 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th|