Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th February 1989 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||8th February 1989|
|Next episode||15th February 1989|
Emily has double-glazing installed in No.3. Ivy begs Brian to work at his marriage. Ken calls on the Stubbs' and finds Jason with a load of lager louts. Brian tells Don that his marriage is finished because of his nights out with mates and women. Ken tells Sandra about Jason's drinking. Vera decides she wants No.9 stoneclad. Sandra finds the Police at home enquiring about Jason's actions. Brian asks Gail for a fresh start. She tells him that she doesn't love him and wants a divorce.
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Sarah Louise Tilsley - Lynsay King
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Tracy Barlow - Dawn Acton
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Sandra Stubbs - Sally Watts
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Jason Stubbs - Paul Simpson
- WPC Morgan - Jenny Funnell
- First Youth - Martin Greenwood
- Second Youth - Scott Fletcher
- Double Glazing Fitter - Francis Middleditch
- Mrs Braithwaite - Jacqueline Basquil
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Flat 3, 44 Rosamund Street - Communal hallway and living room
- 33 Hammond Road - Living room and kitchen
- Tilsley's Garage
- First appearance of Sarah Louise Tilsley since 16th November 1988.
- TV Times synopsis: Ken stumbles upon evidence of a drunken brawl, but the onus is on Sandra Stubbs to do some explaining.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 21,150,000 viewers (2nd place - combined figure including repeat).
|February 1989 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th|