Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||19th June 1989 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||14th June 1989|
|Next episode||21st June 1989|
Ken is pleased as the Recorder is beating the Gazette freesheet. Mark tries to interest Kevin in banger-racing. Deirdre refuses to give Ken a quote on the nursery. Jean Casey accuses Kevin of leading Mark astray with banger-racing after Mark tells her that it was Kevin's idea. Alma is upset when Mike entertains a woman in the Rovers. Kevin gets Mark to tell Jean the banger-racing was his idea. Mark convinces her that Kevin is alright. Audrey tells Alma that she'll invite Mike for a meal and not tell him Alma will be there. Sally wants to be involved in the banger-racing. The Roberts' invite Mike for a meal. He tells them that he'll bring a girl along.
- Mark Casey - Stuart Wolfenden
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Tracy Barlow - Dawn Acton
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Alma Sedgewick - Amanda Barrie
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Tina Fowler - Michelle Holmes
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 13 Coronation Street - Yard
- Corner Shop
- Casey's Garage
- Casey's Autos - Forecourt
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- TV Times synopsis: Mark Casey needs Kevin’s assistance to ensure his dream can come true, but Kevin’s not sure he wants to be involved in Mark's racy schemes. And Deirdre raises objections to Ken’s opportunism over council affairs, but morals are not very high on Ken’s list of priorities at the moment.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,870,000 viewers (5th place - combined figure including repeat).
|June 1989 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|