Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th October 1963 (Monday)|
|Stories by||Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||2nd October 1963|
|Next episode||9th October 1963|
Ethel Tyson pushes George Pickup to put pressure on Frank. Wormold accepts Jerry's offer of £525 for No.13. Lucille sneaks off to the Luxy with Jim Pickup after he starts a fire in Frank's shop. Frank and Ken extinguish the fire. Frank accuses George of starting the fire but he has an alibi in the Rovers. Jim tells him he's been with Lucille all evening.
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Myra Dickinson - Susan Jameson
- TV Times synopsis: Lucille's friend causes trouble; and No.13 is sold
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,492,000 homes (1st place).
|October 1963 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|