Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||24th January 1990 (Monday)|
|Story editor||Tom Elliott|
|Story associates|| Diane Culverhouse|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||22nd January 1990|
|Next episode||26th January 1990|
Sally and Kevin like looking after Jamie. Mike is glad to be back in business but his enthusiasm leaves Alma feeling ignored. Alf is alarmed when Sally installs Jamie in the shop while she works. Mike hires machines to make up samples for Ingram. Alf makes Sally take the day off when Jamie cries in the shop. Alma feels guilty for not showing Mike more support. Sally is upset when an Old Lady moves Jamie whilst she is shopping as a dog frightens him. Jim prepares to return to Aldershot to sort things out. Mike starts making the bags in his flat. Alma tries to show Mike she has faith in him but he annoys her by assuming she'll work a machine. Audrey tells Alf she wants to live in a proper house. Kimberley tries to interest Curly in going to France with her but he isn't keen. Mike wins the order and tells Alma he has to make another thousand. Sally is asked to keep the baby for two more nights as Mrs Ramsden will be in hospital for a few more days. She is pleased but Kevin starts to grow impatient with the arrangement.
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Alma Sedgewick - Amanda Barrie
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregory
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Kimberley Taylor - Suzanne Hall
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Mark Casey - Stuart Wolfenden
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- No. 6 Quebec House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen and hallway
- Supermarket entrance
- TV Times synopsis: Mike Baldwin is back in business, but what will he use for premises and where will he get his workforce? And child minder Sally Webster is thrown into a quandary when baby Jamie goes missing.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 21,750,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
|January 1990 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Fri 12th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th
Fri 19th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st