Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||4th November 1963 (Monday)|
|Stories by||Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||30th October 1963|
|Next episode||6th November 1963|
Len's key to the Mission is missing and he doesn't know where it is. Swindley finds a new harmonium for Ena. He tells her she can have all the new furniture she wants. Ena can't be bothered with the Mission any more. Ken and Elsie do their best to try and clear Len. Elsie admits she knows where Len was after the reception.
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- TV Times synopsis: Ena settles in at Minnie's, and Elsie adds to the mystery of the Vestry
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,027,000 homes (3rd place).
|November 1963 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|