Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||16th February 1990 (Friday)|
|Story editor||Barry Hill|
|Story associates|| Diane Culverhouse|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||14th February 1990|
|Next episode||19th February 1990|
Rita worries about Jenny. With Mike away drumming up business, Alma spends the day supervising the machinists. Gail is harassed with Martin at the hospital and Alma in the machine room. Flick gets no response from Jenny's room at University. Alma feels bad about leaving Gail on her own but can't bring herself to let Mike down. Victor takes Mavis to lunch at the Rovers whilst Derek reps, collecting old papers from rude Scoutmaster Atkins. The Kabin goes up for sale. Flick urges Rita to try and get through to Jenny. Don is angry that everyone is being civil to Mike after he stole the travel bags order and tackles Jack but Ivy forces him to drop it. Mavis convinces herself that there's nothing wrong with her meeting Victor. Gail threatens to sell out of the cafe unless Alma finds help there. Rita goes off to see Jenny. Derek discovers Mavis has had lunch with Victor when Percy mentions it.
- Alma Sedgewick - Amanda Barrie
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Tina Fowler - Michelle Holmes
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Felicity Khan - Rita Wolf
- Victor Pendlebury - Christopher Coll
- Josie Phillips - Siobhan Finneran (Credited as "Josie Philips")
- Michelle - Julia Booth
- Debbie - Vinny Dhillon
- Pat - Elizabeth Ritson
- Scoutmaster - Brendan Murray
- Yorkshire Lady - Eileen George
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- Jim's Cafe
- Jim's Cafe flat - Living room/kitchen
- No. 6 Quebec House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- Manchester Polytechnic - Halls of residence
- Unknown street in Doncaster
- TV Times synopsis: Alma Sedgewick has to decide where her loyalties lie as Mike comes into conflict with Gail over his new premises. Mavis becomes desperate to discover exactly what Victor's intentions are.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 19,470,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
Yorkshire Lady: "We're moving tomorra, that's why I phoned salvage."
Derek Wilton: "Madam, I am not salvage, I am PPP."
Yorkshire Lady: "As long as you get rid of me rubbish love, I couldn't care less what your politics are."
|February 1990 episodes|
|Fri 2nd • Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Fri 16th
Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Fri 23rd • Mon 26th • Wed 28th