Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th February 1990 (Monday)|
|Story editor||Tom Elliott|
|Story associates|| Trevor Suthers|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||23rd February 1990|
|Next episode||28th February 1990|
Derek accuses Mavis and Victor of adultery and throws Victor out. He tells Mavis he wants a divorce. Audrey prepares a special 'leaving flat' meal and vows to rid Alf of his penny-pinching ways. Percy complains to Mike that his operations caused plaster to fall from the ceiling while he was eating at the cafe. Mike is dismissive. Alf suspects the shop rumour wasn't all down to Jack. He drops it when Alec threatens to fire Jack if he wants. Drowning his sorrows in the Rovers, Derek tells Rita he caught Mavis and Victor together. Rita gets the full story from Mavis and assures Derek that she was being naive and is not unfaithful. Audrey and Alf celebrate their move with Gail, Martin and Ivy. Derek tells Mavis he knows that she is innocent and he's going to resign from PPP. Marie Lancaster turns up and tells Eddie she wants Jamie. Marie hears Alec complaining about Jamie's crying in the Rovers but Tina says it's hers.
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Tina Fowler - Michelle Holmes
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Alma Sedgewick - Amanda Barrie
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Victor Pendlebury - Christopher Coll
- Eddie Ramsden - William Ivory
- Marie Lancaster - Joy Blakeman
- Jamie Ramsden - Alexander Graham
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 15a Coronation Street - Living room
- The Kabin flat - Living room/kitchen and bedroom
- TV Times synopsis: Tina Fowler finally meets the other woman in Eddie Ramsden's life. Reeling from shock, Derek Wilton makes rash statements - and even rasher decisions.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 21,040,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
|February 1990 episodes|
|Fri 2nd • Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Fri 16th
Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Fri 23rd • Mon 26th • Wed 28th