Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th July 1990 (Wednesday)|
|Story editor||Tom Elliott|
|Story associates|| Trevor Suthers|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||16th July 1990|
|Next episode||20th July 1990|
Andy and Steve avoid each other. Jim stops Steve from seeing Joanne to get the twins to make up. Liz despairs as it'll be up to her to enforce it. Bet thinks that Alec's health is failing. He tells her that he's just brought his will up to date. Liz tells Flick that Steve has had a lot of girlfriends. Phyllis is disappointed that Martin will be working at the cafe as she won't be asked back. Jenny agrees with Joanne that she shouldn't be treated like a prisoner. Flick and Liz realise that they're making matters worse by stopping the kids seeing each other. They change their approach. An offhand comment from Betty causes Bet to worry Alec has left most of his estate to Victoria. Alma is annoyed at Audrey's part-time attitude and longs for Martin to finish working his notice at the hospital. Jim assures Andy that he loves both his sons equally. Bet questions Alec about the will. He confirms that he's left Victoria something. Joanne tells Steve she wants to spend the rest of the holiday with him. Jack thinks about renting Curly's room out. Flick discovers that her parents are coming home and decides to take Joanne back to Canterbury tomorrow.
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregory
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Felicity Khan - Rita Wolf
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Kimberley Taylor - Suzanne Hall
- Mr Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Tina Fowler - Michelle Holmes
- Alma Sedgewick - Amanda Barrie
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Coronation Street exterior - Main street view and ginnel
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and yard
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen, hallway and yard
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen, Andy and Steve's bedroom, hallway and yard
- Jim's Cafe
- Bettabuy - Staffroom
- TV Times synopsis: Jack plans to make the most of Curly’s promotion as he considers taking in a new lodger. Liz and Flick try a change of approach to the Andy-Joanne-Steve triangle.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,850,000 viewers (2nd place - combined figure including repeat).
|July 1990 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Mon 16th
Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Mon 30th