|ITV transmission date||2nd December 1963 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||27th November 1963|
|Next episode||4th December 1963|
Walter asks Lucille if she'll do a personal appearance with him in London but she has exams. Annie plans a big night out at the Victualler's Ball but discovers Jack's dinner suit is moth-eaten. He tells her they're going and he'll get a new suit.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Sandra Gough appears in the role of a Factory Girl less than two months before her debut as Irma Ogden.
- TV Times synopsis: Annie finds evidence of some unwelcome visitors, and Walter sets his sights south.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,925,000 homes (1st place).
|December 1963 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|