Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th October 1990 (Friday)|
|Story editor||Tom Elliott|
|Story associates|| Trevor Suthers|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||24th October 1990|
|Next episode||29th October 1990|
Alec realises that he'll only be able to sell the £1,200 holiday for £600. Sally wants to apologise to Jenny but Kevin thinks she was right. Mavis interests Derek in the holiday. He agrees to take her but Alec tries to bump the price up to £700. Des offers £750 for the holiday - cash - and Alec sells it to him. Tracy is unsure about Deirdre going out with Phil Jennings. Jenny and Sally make up. Bet feels Alec cheated the Wiltons out of a holiday. Phil tells Deirdre that PJ Leisure is going to provide new strips for all of the school teams. Ken sees Phil's car outside No.1 again and Tracy tells him it's do to with school. Alec sells the holiday to Derek for £800. Kevin is annoyed at Sally apologising to Jenny as he defended her to Mark. They agree to forget the whole thing. Steph rows with the Wiltons in the Street over the holiday. Derek tells Bet he paid Alec £800 - she thought it was £600. Deirdre tells Ken why Phil was at the house.
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Tracy Barlow - Dawn Acton
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Mark Casey - Stuart Wolfenden
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss (Credited as "Phillip Middlemiss")
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Steph Barnes - Amelia Bullmore
- Phil Jennings - Tommy Boyle
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- The Kabin
- Ashcroft Department Store, Manchester - Perfume counter
- TV Times synopsis: Ken Barlow's curiosity gets the better of him when Deirdre receives another visit from Phil Jennings.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 16,540,000 viewers (7th place - combined figure including repeat).
|October 1990 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Fri 12th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th
Fri 19th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st