Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||1st March 1991 (Friday)|
|Story editor||Tom Elliott|
|Story associates|| Trevor Suthers|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||27th February 1991|
|Next episode||4th March 1991|
Angie packs. Ruby Mottram and Percy cross each other at the charity shop. He is horrified when she sells his waistcoat which he had just left on the counter. Phil leaves the Rovers. He tells Deirdre why he stayed there; the Police worried that he might be called as a character witness in a trial and asked him to disappear for a bit. Bet convinces Alec to give the club a go. Phil comes up with the name: "The Al-Phi-Bet Club". Curly has to sleep on the sofa as Joss Shackleton stays the night. Angie agrees to stay on another week for Rita so she can try to talk sense into Jenny. Alec feels they should open the club in the old Graffiti Club premises, now un-let office accommodation. Jenny apologises to Rita. She tells her that Angie can have the house; Robert Weston's bought a flat and she's moving in with him. She leaves the Street. Bet is appalled that Alec has to find £60,000 to go into the club venture.
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Angie Freeman - Deborah McAndrew
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Phil Jennings - Tommy Boyle
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, Back room and hallway
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 10a Coronation Street - Living room and hallway
- The Kabin
- Friends of Weatherfield Hospital Charity Shop
- Rosamund Street
- Last appearance of Jenny Bradley until 17th September 1993.
- TV Times synopsis: Bags are packed, unpacked and packed again at No 7. How does Bet feel about Alec dealing with Phil Jennings?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,840,000 viewers (8th place - combined figure including repeat).
|March 1991 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Fri 15th
Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Mon 25th • Wed 27th • Fri 29th