Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||4th March 1991 (Monday)|
|Story editor||Tom Elliott|
|Story associates|| Trevor Suthers|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||1st March 1991|
|Next episode||6th March 1991|
Vera plans to keep Joss at No.9. Percy puts a postcard in The Kabin window about his waistcoat. Emily is shocked when Angie reveals she bought it and has completely restyled it with a large pink flower across the front. Steph reveals that Jenny has packed her job in. When Alec goes to the bank for a loan he is shocked to find a woman manager - Mrs Grice. She will only lend him £30,000. Percy demands his waistcoat back from Angie. He is shocked when she gives it to him as it's changed. He gives it back. Alec wants to sell the Rovers. Bet is horrified. He tells her that it's her decision. Steph is cross when Des works on the boat rather than go out with her. Curly tells Vera that he'll go if Joss doesn't. Angie tells Curly he can move in with her. Bet tells Alec she'll agree to sell the Rovers.
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Angie Freeman - Deborah McAndrew
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Stephanie Barnes - Amelia Bullmore
- Phil Jennings - Tommy Boyle
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- The Kabin
- Friends of Weatherfield Hospital Charity Shop
- Bettabuy - Storeroom
- Unnamed bank
- TV Times synopsis: The Duckworths and their lodgers jostle for space at No 9. Unknown to the staff, the future of the Rovers hangs in the balance.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 16,860,000 viewers (3rd place).
|March 1991 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Fri 15th
Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Mon 25th • Wed 27th • Fri 29th