|ITV transmission date||12th April 1991 (Friday)|
|Story editor||Tom Elliott|
|Story associates|| Trevor Suthers|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||10th April 1991|
|Next episode||15th April 1991|
Martin wonders why the new lease is with a company called Alcazar Holdings. Vera is adamant that Joss Shackleton is her dad. Gail and Alma celebrate keeping the cafe. Jackie decides that she wants to marry in the registry office and they set the date for 5th July; her birthday. Jack calls in at the blood centre and ends up giving blood. He discovers Joss and Vera could be related. Through the photos, Des discovers Clive Parnell holidayed with Steph. He accuses her of having an affair with him, packs and leaves.
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Stephanie Barnes - Amelia Bullmore
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Alma Sedgewick - Amanda Barrie
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Jackie Ingram - Shirin Taylor
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 6 Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- 33 Hammond Road - Living room
- Ingram's Textiles - Offices
- Building used as Blood Donor centre - Interior, Exterior
- Unknown streets in Weatherfield
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,580,000 viewers (6th place - combined figure including repeat).
Phyllis Pearce: '"When I was a girl we never had tissues. Carbolic soap and cold water... that was ya lot."
Stephanie Barnes: "For blowin' ya nose?"
Phyllis Pearce: "Oh, I thought you meant for takin' ya make-up off."
|April 1991 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Fri 12th • Mon 15th
Wed 17th • Fri 19th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Mon 29th