Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||22nd April 1991 (Monday)|
|Story editor||Tom Elliott|
|Story associates|| Trevor Suthers|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||19th April 1991|
|Next episode||24th April 1991|
Angie urges Curly to sort Reg out and get him to agree to Raquel modelling in the student fashion show. Alf is fed up at Alec's slowness as a campaign manager. Emily and Percy canvas for Deirdre. Alec makes Jack deliver leaflets. Deirdre is upset when Alf attacks her marital status in his leaflets. Reg refuses to back down over the modelling. Phil tells Jim that Andy can stay at school and work for him in the holidays and weekends. Vera dreams about taking Mrs Maxwell-Glover's job. Ken tells Deirdre that she has his support 100%. He accuses Alf of propaganda and is supported by Phil. Joss offers to forge references for the Duckworths.
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Angie Freeman - Deborah McAndrew
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Phil Jennings - Tommy Boyle
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop - Shop and stockroom
- Viaduct Street
- Jim's Bike Shop
- Bettabuy - Shop floor, manager's office and storeroom
- Beginning with this episode the spacing of the cast and crew listing is compressed and the duration of the end credits reduced to approximately thirty seconds (from sixty).
- TV Times synopsis: There is a shock for Deirdre as Ken and Phil appear to be on the same side for once.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,260,000 viewers (3rd place).
|April 1991 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Fri 12th • Mon 15th
Wed 17th • Fri 19th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Mon 29th