Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||12th July 1991 (Friday)|
|Story editor||Tom Elliott|
|Story associates|| Trevor Suthers|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||10th July 1991|
|Next episode||15th July 1991|
Jackie and Mike agree to keep the factory if he can save it. Phil asks Mike for £500. Mike feels he'd never get it back and refuses. Percy shows Mrs Cudlip round No.3 in Emily's absence. He tries to put her off the house. She loves the house but is put off when he tells her it's a noisy area. Kevin is pleased that Sally is working evenings when he finds out she's earning £9 a night. Dean Lockwood grows tired of not being paid by Phil. Emily tells Percy he'll have to accept the fact that she is selling. Phil asks Jackie for a £500 loan. He tries to charm her but she realises he's in trouble and tells him Mike runs the business. In revenge he tells her all he knows about Mike's deceptions and previous marriages. Mike lands a big contract and wants to celebrate. He is bewildered when Jackie tells him she wants rid of the factory and him. She tells him she knows all about Deirdre and Susan and how he set Charlie Travers up to put in a low offer on the factory. She accuses him of setting her up and throws her rings at him. Jack wins on the horses. Phil arranges a card game with him and Don. Reg is interested in buying No.3. Jackie threatens Mike with a shotgun, he takes it off her and she drives off. He is shocked to find the gun was loaded.
- Jackie Baldwin - Shirin Taylor
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Alma Sedgewick - Amanda Barrie
- Phil Jennings - Tommy Boyle
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Rosie Webster - Emma Collinge
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Jim's Cafe
- 17 Elmgate Gardens - Living room, kitchen, hallway, bedroom and exterior
- Ingram's Textiles - Office
- TV Times synopsis: Phil Jennings seeks revenge and sets about breaking up a relationship. Emily hits back at Percy as he starts to make life difficult.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,610,000 viewers (2nd place - combined figure including repeat).
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 1990-1999, released on 5th September 2011.
|July 1991 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Fri 12th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th
Fri 19th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st