Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||24th July 1991 (Wednesday)|
|Story editor||Trevor Suthers|
|Story associates|| Graham Carlisle|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||22nd July 1991|
|Next episode||26th July 1991|
Don doesn't like the Police investigating Phil's whereabouts as he was the last person to see him. Dean Lockwood advises Deirdre to run the business as usual and let Phil take care of himself. Alec takes Vicky to see her horse, Saracen. Liz advises Deirdre to contact the Police. Ralph Dobson finishes work at Ingram's and tells Jackie that she'll get a good price for it. Emily shows Mrs Ellis round No.3. She's taken with it and agrees to buy it. Jackie tells Mike that they're finished. Alec promises Vicky they won't get rid of Saracen. Jackie offers Mike £100,000 to get out of her life and let the divorce go through uncontested. Deirdre urges Don to tell the Police what he saw but he refuses. Mike demands half of the house and the factory but Jackie threatens to bring the Police in and have him charged with fraud. He is beaten and takes the money and Alcazar Holdings. She throws him out of the house and out of her life.
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Victoria Arden - Chloe Newsome
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Jackie Baldwin - Shirin Taylor
- Alma Sedgewick - Amanda Barrie
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Jim's Cafe
- 17 Elmgate Gardens - Kitchen and exterior
- Ingram's Textiles - Offices
- Fernwood Place, Handforth - Stable block and exterior
- Last appearance of Jackie Baldwin until 13th April 1992.
- TV Times synopsis: Jackie wants Mike out of her life. What is his price? Deirdre begs Don to help her find Phil. But will Don find it in himself to forgive and forget?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,090,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
|July 1991 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Fri 12th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th
Fri 19th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st