Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||14th August 1991 (Wednesday)|
|Story editor||Tom Elliott|
|Story associates|| Trevor Suthers|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||12th August 1991|
|Next episode||16th August 1991|
Des organises a Sunday out with Steph. Vicky plans to live in her parents' house in Handforth with the daily, Mrs Cooper. Bet invites Deirdre and Tracy round to meet Vicky, hoping that she'll make friends with Tracy but the girls don't get on. Des invites Martin and the family for a trip on the boat on Sunday to show Steph a happy family. The Gilroys take Vicky home. She tells them that she's not returning to the Rovers. Mavis is pleased that the Barnes' are getting on. Tracy refuses to give the twins the key to Ken's flat whilst she's in France. Bet stays with Vicky in Handforth as Alec returns to the Rovers. Vicky is upset that Mrs Cooper is too ill to live with her. Des tells Martin he fears Steph is being unfaithful but Martin tells him that he's imagining it.
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Steph Barnes - Amelia Bullmore
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Victoria Arden - Chloe Newsome
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Tracy Barlow - Dawn Acton
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Alma Sedgewick - Amanda Barrie
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Back room and hallway
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 15a Coronation Street - Living room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- Fernwood Place, Handforth - Hallway, drawing room, kitchen, exterior and garden
- TV Times synopsis: Bet hopes Tracy will be able to help Vicky settle down, but is she an expert on teenagers? Des shares his worries with Martin. But is Martin’s advice what he wanted to hear?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 16,210,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
|August 1991 episodes|
|Fri 2nd • Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Fri 16th
Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Fri 23rd • Mon 26th • Wed 28th • Fri 30th