|ITV transmission date||4th November 1991 (Monday)|
|Story editor||Trevor Suthers|
|Story associates|| Graham Carlisle|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||1st November 1991|
|Next episode||6th November 1991|
Ivy is glad that she and Gail have made up. Don isn't as forgiving, knowing that she only made reparations to prevent being cut out of her grandchildren's lives. Kevin starts work in the garage unit. Liz slips on a wet patch on the Rovers' floor but stops herself falling completely. Alec feels she shouldn't be working in the pub whilst pregnant. Kevin agrees to point any bikers Jim's way. Bet refuses to get rid of Liz until she wants to go herself. Ivy is upset that Don has such a low opinion of her and resolves to put him first from now on. Alf is up and about again. Alec tells Jim about Liz's near-miss. Mark calls on Kevin and offers him cheap equipment. Kevin knows that Casey's Garage has gone bust and offers Mark low prices for the gear. Alec realises that Mike does have money and thinks about his old Graffiti plans. Bet tries to talk him out of it, remembering how Phil Jennings treated him. Jim believes that Alec is being a considerate boss but Liz tells him he's only worried about his profits and wants to replace her with a bimbo. She decides to give up the Rovers when she's had the baby and not before. Des's court date for setting fire to the boat nears. He's afraid he'll be handed a prison sentence. Mike tells Kevin they'll wait for the auction of Casey's equipment before agreeing to buy anything. Don takes a friend's shift so he can pick Julie Dewhurst up from the club. Alec asks Mike to go in with him, buying the Graffiti. Mike isn't interested. Don makes a date at the races with Julie.
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Rosie Webster - Emma Collinge
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Mark Casey - Stuart Wolfenden
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Viaduct Street
- Bettabuy - Shop floor
- Tic Tac Club - Exterior
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- First appearance of Mark Casey since 25th January 1991.
- First appearance of Alf Roberts since 28th June 1991 following Bryan Mosley's heart attack on 9th June.
- TV Times synopsis: Alec fetches out his plans for the Graffiti Club once again, but who does he have in mind as a financial backer?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 19,990,000 viewers (3rd place).
|November 1991 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Fri 15th
Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Mon 25th • Wed 27th • Fri 29th