Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||8th November 1991 (Friday)|
|Story editor||Trevor Suthers|
|Story associates|| Graham Carlisle|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||6th November 1991|
|Next episode||11th November 1991|
Mike makes Kevin wear his overalls for the Casey's Garage auction. Vicky writes to Alec saying that she's spending Christmas with a friend. Kevin refuses to dress down and wears a suit so Mike gets him to drive the Jaguar. Alec demands that Victoria spends Christmas at the Rovers. Ivy rows with Vera at Bettabuy when Vera insinuates that her marriage is on the rocks. Victoria talks Alec round by saying that her friend's dad is a posh doctor. Kevin enjoys himself at the auction. Mark is furious when Kevin buys all the best equipment at rock bottom prices. Mike, Kevin and Sally drink a glass of champagne to MVB Motors. Ivy discovers Don took his day off yesterday. She wants to know why he lied to her when she finds racing tickets in his pocket. She accuses him of being addicted to gambling. He tells her that he's tired of being "good old Don" and doesn't care what she thinks.
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Rosie Webster - Emma Collinge
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Mark Casey - Stuart Wolfenden
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- The Kabin
- Bettabuy - Staff canteen
- Casey's Garage
- This episode marks the 1,000th appearance of Lynne Perrie in the role of Ivy Brennan.
- TV Times synopsis: Don’s secret comes to light, but has Ivy got the whole story?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 21,010,000 viewers (2nd place - combined figure including repeat).
|November 1991 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Fri 15th
Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Mon 25th • Wed 27th • Fri 29th