Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||22nd November 1991 (Friday)|
|Story editor||Trevor Suthers|
|Story associates|| Graham Carlisle|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||20th November 1991|
|Next episode||25th November 1991|
Don tells Julie that he's back with Ivy. She isn't surprised but is upset. Jack tries to get more money out of Alec, saying that another pub wants him over Christmas. Alec's response is to go for his throat. Julie accuses Don of taking advantage of her. She tells him that she could have spent the rest of her life with him. He's sorry. Alec leaves for Southampton to join the cruise ship. Bet refuses to say goodbye to him. Don tells Ivy that he'll never forget Julie; she's the first woman he's hurt. Mike tells Alma that one day they will be back together.
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Alma Sedgewick - Amanda Barrie
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Jim's Cafe
- Julie Dewhurst's flat - Living room, kitchen and hallway
- Unknown streets in Weatherfield
- TV Times synopsis: An attempted murder at the Rovers does nothing to help the Gilroy's marriage.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 19,040,000 viewers (5th place - combined figure including repeat).
|November 1991 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Fri 15th
Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Mon 25th • Wed 27th • Fri 29th