Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||12th February 1964 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||10th February 1964|
|Next episode||17th February 1964|
Frank gives Dave a week's notice to vacate the flat - he's closing it up. Elsie refuses to ask Laurie for a job for Dennis. Frank realises Dave didn't lure Val away but Dave refuses to let him retake the notice. Val agrees to go away on holiday with Ken. Laurie promises Dennis a job when the club opens. Annie tells Swindley that Emily has sold Laurie one hundred metres of velvet curtains for the club. Swindley refuses to believe her.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Myra Booth - Susan Jameson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- This was Margaret Morris' last episode in her first stint as producer although her successor (Stuart Latham) was only be in the post for another eight episodes leaving Morris to rejoin from Episode 340 on 16th March onwards.
- TV Times synopsis: Dennis cultivates Laurie Frazer, and Swindley faces an accusation
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,875,000 homes (joint 2nd place with 10th February 1964).
|February 1964 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|