Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||17th February 1964 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||12th February 1964|
|Next episode||19th February 1964|
Eddie Thomas starts as Len's apprentice. Lucille falls for him. Emily has to cancel the velvets from the warehouse without Swindley knowing about them. She is too late and the order is processed. When she tells Swindley he stands by his principles and refuses to hold the order. Len shocks everyone by taking Joyce Lennox out.
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Myra Booth - Susan Jameson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Stuart Latham became producer for a second stint with this episode (after producing Episode 1 through to Episode 60) although his time back in the seat was short and only ran until Episode 339 on 11th March 1964.
- TV Times synopsis: Len becomes absorbed in a new interest, and so does Lucille
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,139,000 homes (joint 2nd place with 19th February 1964).
|February 1964 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|