|ITV transmission date||10th August 1992 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Graham Carlisle|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||7th August 1992|
|Next episode||12th August 1992|
Sally doesn't like spending the day at No.8. Bet shows Vicky how to pull a pint from the pump. Alec is annoyed and accuses Bet of dragging her up like a barmaid. He leaves for Southampton. Steve enjoys it when Susie Johnson, a girl from school, flirts with him. Gail shouts at Steve for spending his time with Susie instead of helping at the cafe. Sally struggles looking after Nicky and Sarah Louise during the holidays. She can't control Nicky and he smashes a table lamp with a ball. Vicky cooks Steve a meal at his house. He assures her that Susie is just a friend - she was the school slag. Sally thinks Gail feels she lets Nicky walk all over her. Curly shows Kimberley his house. She is impressed. She agrees to go to the Bettabuy dance with him but is horrified to discover that Curly has a female lodger.
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Angie Freeman - Deborah McAndrew
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Rosie Webster - Emma Collinge
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Nicky Platt - Warren Jackson
- Sarah Louise Platt - Lynsay King
- David Platt - Thomas Ormson
- Victoria Arden - Chloe Newsome (Credited as "Victoria Ardeen")
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Kimberley Taylor - Suzanne Hall
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and front room
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- Cannon cinema - Exterior
- TV Times synopsis: Vicky prepares a romantic meal for Steve but does he feel she's too young?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 16,610,000 viewers (3rd place).
Raquel Wolstenhulme (to Mavis Wilton): "Do you like the name Wayne? I'm not sure I do. You catch yourself when you say things like 'Eh, Wayne' and 'Do you think it's going to rain, Wayne?'"
Derek Wilton (Soon afterwards, to Mavis as Raquel listens): "It's not going to rain again. Anyway, I'm on the train."
Raquel Wolstenhulme: "No....no, I don't like the name Wayne."
|August 1992 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Mon 17th
Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Mon 31st