Steve upsets Vicky by openly flirting with Susie Johnson. Curly tells Brendan Scott about his engagement - Brendan congratulates him, telling him that he's done the right thing. Alec discovers Steve is entertaining a girl at No.11 and calls round demanding to see Vicky, only to find Susie. Ivy pours out her feelings to Father O'Rourke, explaining how Don hates her. She is distraught that he's going to Hell because he tried to kill himself. He tells her that she must forgive God for everything and advises her to look within to see if the seed of hate is in her. Brenda Taylor is pleased with the engagement, Angie is puzzled by it. Bet tells Alec that she's sick of him taking everything for granted; she's never even seen Southampton. Kimberley tells Curly to get Angie out of No.7.
- Angie Freeman - Deborah McAndrew
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Alec Gilroy - Roy Barraclough
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Victoria Arden - Chloe Newsome
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Kimberley Taylor - Suzanne Hall
- Brendan Scott - Milton Johns
- Father O'Rourke - Peter Caffrey
- Randolph Taylor - John Jardine
- Brenda Taylor - Marlene Sidaway
- Susie Johnson - Claire Quigley (Credited as "Susie Johnston")
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Hallway and yard
- The Kabin
- Jim's Cafe
- Bettabuy - Shop floor
- Randolph and Brenda Taylor's house - Living room, kitchen and exterior
- Wentworths Guest House - Room 1
- TV Times synopsis: Who is Steve entertaining in his bedroom?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 16,610,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
Angie Freeman: "So you spent all night sucking up to the big chiefs did yer?"
Curly Watts: "I don't have to suck up! Listen, when it comes to applying saliva to the posterior, you can't compete with Reg Holdsworth."
|August 1992 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Mon 17th
Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Mon 31st