Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||4th September 1992 (Friday)|
|Story associates|| Graham Carlisle|
|Executive Producer||David Liddiment|
|Previous episode||2nd September 1992|
|Next episode||7th September 1992|
Bet tries to make the most of things, she tells the staff that Alec's gone and the brewery is now the boss. She tells them they'll be paid by cheque in future and has to pay rent on everything that used to be hers. Nicky starts at Weatherfield Comprehensive and befriends Mark Redman. Don gets his artificial leg. Andy tells Paula that she's right - they're too young to be tied down. They both agree they don't want to finish. Jack brings Terry's old cot out from the loft. He plans to do it up for the baby as a surprise for Lisa. Ivy begins to wallow in self-pity, snapping at anyone who tries to help her. Percy gets through to the last sixteen of the Crown Green Challenge. Alf bets him £100 that he won't win the tournament. Bet clears out the last of Alec's things.
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Nicky Platt - Warren Jackson
- Sarah Louise Platt - Lynsay King
- David Platt - Thomas Ormson
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Lisa Duckworth - Caroline Milmoe
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Phil Sanders - Frank Lauder
- Billy Jarvis - Kevin Arnold
- Mark Redman - Chris Cook
- Eileen Wentworth - Lottie Ward
- Paula Maxwell - Judy Brooke
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and front bedroom
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Jim's Cafe
- Weatherfield Comprehensive - Corridor
- Wentworths Guest House - Hallway and room 1
- TV Times synopsis: Why does Alf Roberts willingly make a decision to part with money?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 18,850,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
Audrey Roberts (about Ivy Brennan): "Do yer know, that woman should be in perpetual black - like one of them old Greek women, little tufts of hair sprouting out of her chin, head cast down... Picture of flamin' misery."
|September 1992 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Fri 11th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th
Fri 18th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Fri 25th • Mon 28th • Wed 30th