Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||8th April 1964 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||6th April 1964|
|Next episode||13th April 1964|
Elsie refuses to listen to Laurie's excuses. He tells Dennis he's not blaming him. Myra's fitted furniture arrives to Jerry's horror. He refuses to let her take a job. Irma starts work for Florrie. The Frazers leave the Street and return to London, with Gus Lowman running the club. A man called Stuart Hodges will be taking over the Mission of Glad Tidings from Swindley. Emily worries that the low turn-out at services will cause him to recommend the closure of the Mission.
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Myra Booth - Susan Jameson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Irma - Sandra Gough
- TV Times synopsis: Elsie takes her revenge; and Ena Sharples gets a shock
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,383,000 homes (joint 3rd place with 6th April 1964).
|April 1964 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|