Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||20th April 1964 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||15th April 1964|
|Next episode||22nd April 1964|
Myra only pays Frank back £20. Stuart tells Emily he plans to see the Mission of Glad Tidings bursting, not close it. He wants to brighten up the Mission. Myra puts the £5 down on a deposit for a holiday. Val thinks of joining the congregation when she sees Stuart. The Representative from the hire purchase company tells Jerry that Myra hasn't paid the last two months' instalments. Martha finds it hard work coping with two jobs. Jerry discovers Myra has not paid the mortgage for three months. She tells Jerry she is pregnant.
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Myra Booth - Susan Jameson
- TV Times synopsis: Jerry Booth makes an unpleasant discovery and Ena Sharples bides her time
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,520,000 homes (2nd place).
|April 1964 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|