Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||22nd April 1964 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||20th April 1964|
|Next episode||27th April 1964|
Martha goes to Lily's to look after the children and Minnie stands in for her at the Rovers and the Viaduct Sporting Club. Stuart wins Ena over by helping her wash the Mission walls. Jerry is horrified when Myra continues to spend on hire purchase. Myra tells Jerry the £20 she paid Frank was from her dad. He tells her they owe £85. She breaks down and he tells her that he'll take over the payments to sort them out. Gus leaves Minnie on her own at the club where she has an accident whilst cleaning the stairs.
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Myra Booth - Susan Jameson
- TV Times synopsis: The danger signal is up for the Booths and Minnie Caldwell takes a job
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,388,000 homes (3rd place).
|April 1964 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|