Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||3rd May 1993 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Marvin Close|
|Previous episode||30th April 1993|
|Next episode||5th May 1993|
Bet and Rita return from holiday in Tenerife. Reg intends to sue Rita for the damages to his waterbed. Hanif takes Denise out for the day. Rita is horrified to find the stock all water-damaged. She wants to go for Reg but Derek admits it was his fault. Mr Truscott's dormobile breaks down in the Street. Doug looks it over and tells him it'll never go again so Truscott dumps it. Doug discovers the van has all its documents in it. Bet is stunned when Liz tells her that she's going to be trained as a pub manager. Rita feels the whole matter is hysterical when she discovers that Reg was in bed with a woman at the time. Alf and Audrey go to the seaside for the afternoon. He feels able to relax for the first time in ages. Doug offers the dormobile to the Duckworths instead of rent. Jack knows that it's no good and throws Doug out.
- Doug Murray - Brian Hibbard
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Denise Osbourne - Denise Black
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Angie Freeman - Deborah McAndrew
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop - Shop and stockroom
- The Kabin - Shop and stockroom
- MVB Motors
- Manchester Airport - Arrivals hall
- Llandudno - Esplanade, beach and pier
- TV Times synopsis: Bet and Rita return from holiday to alarming news concerning their businesses.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,900,000 viewers (4th place - combined figure including repeat).
|May 1993 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Mon 17th
Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Mon 31st