Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||16th June 1993 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Marvin Close|
|Previous episode||14th June 1993|
|Next episode||18th June 1993|
Jim feels betrayed and expects sympathy from the boys. He is annoyed when Steve ignores him. Liz is stunned when Andy tells her what Jim has said. She puts him right. She tells him it wasn't Richard Willmore that Jim was lashing out at but her. She feels she has a right to do something for herself. Emily is determined to keep stopping motorists from parking on the land until the clamping company put up larger notices. Reg tells Alf he feels the shop is over priced and reduces his offer by £5,000. Alf is enraged. Liz tells Bet what has happened and Bet warns her that she may end up with nothing. Mike leaves the Jaguar at the garage for a service before he does business. Emily gets satisfaction from stopping cars from parking. The clamping boss, Mr Dixon, threatens her with the police. Percy tries to get Emily to move but she refuses to back down permanently. Jim tells Andy that he's been blinded by his mother - she is to blame and there's no way he's going to make the first move. Reg is confident that Alf will have no option but accept his new offer. Doug tampers with the Jaguar so Mike can't use it to go to London. Steve and Andy pack their bags and tell Jim they're going to stay with Liz. He feels alone.
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Doug Murray - Brian Hibbard
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Denise Osbourne - Denise Black
- Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Maureen Naylor - Sherrie Hewson
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- MVB Motors
- The Queens - Living quarters
- Car park
- A driver warned about using the car park by Emily Bishop is uncredited despite having a line of dialogue.
- TV Times synopsis: Andy and Steve McDonald are forced to take sides.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 16,510,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
|June 1993 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Fri 11th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th
Fri 18th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Fri 25th • Mon 28th • Wed 30th