Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||21st June 1993 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Marvin Close|
|Previous episode||18th June 1993|
|Next episode||23rd June 1993|
Mike realises that Doug must have stolen the Jaguar. He is horrified at the thought of Doug driving his car. Tracy celebrates sitting her last exam. Emily writes to the Gazette about the wheel-clampers. Liz admits to Andy that she's tempted to leave Jim alone as he's brought everything on himself. Alma finds it amusing that Mike has lost his toy. He feels lost without the car and mobile phone. Percy feels that Emily is getting too obsessed about clamping and fears that she'll have another breakdown. He decides to let Emily think she has won. The salesman from Gibson & Waring phones Mike having found some gloves in the Jaguar. Mike is stunned when he's reminded that he part-exchanged it for a Merc. Percy puts £60 in an envelope for Emily, telling her that the clamping firm called with it. He congratulates her, saying she's won. Reg is summoned to Bettabuy Head Office to see Lord Morgan. He fears that he's going to be sacked. Mike goes to the garage and convinces the salesman that he is Mike Baldwin and the Jaguar is his. Sgt Bannen is called, who recognises the Jaguar as he witnessed Steve's crash. Andy returns to Sheffield. Tracy tells Deirdre that she's decided not to return to school for 'A' Levels. Deirdre agrees with her and says she'll explain to Ken. Emily tells the Gazette that she's had her money back. She agrees to be interviewed by the paper who want to run a feature on her victory. Percy fears that his ruse will be discovered.
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Tracy Barlow - Dawn Acton
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- MVB Motors
- Jim's Cafe
- No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- Bettabuy - Storeroom
- Gibson & Waring - Forecourt and showroom
- The Queens - Public and living quarters
- First appearance of Tracy Barlow since 26th February 1993.
- TV Times synopsis: Percy Sugden practises a small deception.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,540,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
|June 1993 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Fri 11th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th
Fri 18th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Fri 25th • Mon 28th • Wed 30th