Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||11th May 1964 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||6th May 1964|
|Next episode||13th May 1964|
Frank starts throwing his weight about the Street. Martha is invited to Spain with the family for a holiday - her first trip abroad. Len is sued by Minnie's solicitor. He has no orders coming in and has to sack Eddie and Jerry. George Dickinson agrees to pay the Booths' debts if they'll live with him. Myra blames it on Jerry not earning enough. Jerry gives up and agrees to everything George and Myra says. Len settles out of court and gives Ena £50.
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Myra Booth - Susan Jameson
- This was Margaret Morris' final episode as producer in her second and last stint in the role.
- TV Times synopsis: Myra goes home to father and Len and Ena strike a bargain
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,533,000 homes (2nd place).
|May 1964 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|