|ITV transmission date||27th May 1964 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||25th May 1964|
|Next episode||1st June 1964|
Emily feels Len is pitying her by slapping her bottom. Frank buys a detached house in Wilmslow and says his goodbyes. Charlie talks Minnie into letting her spare room to him. Frank leaves the Street without saying goodbye to Ken. Emily tells Annie that she feels her life has been wasted. She asks her if it would be right for her to propose to Swindley.
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Last appearance of Frank Barlow until 15th March 1967.
- TV Times synopsis: Miss Nugent worries about her place in the world, and Charlie finds a lodging
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,097,000 homes (3rd place).
|May 1964 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|