Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||8th December 1993 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Marvin Close|
|Previous episode||6th December 1993|
|Next episode||10th December 1993|
Denise appreciates Don staying with her. Mavis offers to help Emily's Crisis at Christmas campaign but is horrified when Emily arranges for her to look after an OAP on Christmas Day. Denise tells Bet that she feels Tanya might be making the calls. Bet confronts Tanya but Tanya swears her innocence. Bet tells her that she doesn't like her attitude and wants her to change it. Curly hosts the Bettabuy staff party and tries to stop everyone drinking. Deirdre is put out when Tracy and Craig invite noisy friends to the house. Elaine Fenwick gets drunk at the party and is all over Curly. She invites him up to her hotel room. The Wiltons are stunned when they're told that their OAP is Percy. Maureen surprises Reg by booking a room at the hotel for the night so they can consummate their love. Curly is annoyed when Elaine falls asleep before anything happens. Wanting nothing to come between them, Reg confesses to Maureen that he has slept with Brenda Fallingthorpe from Head Office. She is relieved and admits that she slept with Curly. Reg is stunned.
- Denise Osbourne - Denise Black
- Don Brennan - Geoff Hinsliff
- Tracy Barlow - Dawn Acton
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ivy Brennan - Lynne Perrie
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Maureen Naylor - Sherrie Hewson
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Andy McDonald - Nicholas Cochrane
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Tanya Pooley - Eva Pope
- Tommy Duckworth - Darryl Edwards
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 2a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- The Kabin
- Whitley Hotel - Function room, corridor and guest bedrooms
- Kieran O'Brien (Craig Lee) is credited but does not appear.
- TV Times synopsis: Yet another person is accused of being Denise’s mystery caller. The staff let their hair down at the Bettabuy Christmas party.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 16,970,000 viewers (3rd place - combined figure including repeat).
|December 1993 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th • Fri 31st