Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th February 1994 (Friday)|
|Story associates|| Gillian Creswell|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||16th February 1994|
|Next episode||21st February 1994|
Derek returns home at 5.00am after being left at a service station on the M6. He is furious that Mavis let the coach go without him. Maud goes to see a finance company. Charlie calls but Bet can't bring herself to forgive him, although she realises she over-reacted. Vicky accuses her of being immature. Des offers to take Raquel to her shoot but she puts him off. She is thrilled to meet racer Erik Mikaelson who she is to pose with. She is unnerved to find Wayne Farrell posing for Ben. He tries to belittle her but Erik puts him down. During the shoot Raquel enjoys the chemistry between Erik and her. Bet and Charlie make up. Derek falls asleep at school and is woken by cleaner Carol Copeland who tells him he's forgotten to lock up and the school has been broken into.
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Vicky Arden - Chloe Newsome
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Maud Grimes - Elizabeth Bradley
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Tanya Pooley - Eva Pope
- Charlie Whelan - John St. Ryan
- Maureen Holdsworth - Sherrie Hewson
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Carol Copeland - Clare Kinsale
- Erik Mikaelson - Gary Cady
- Wayne Farrell - Ray Polhill
- Ben Cunningham - Keiran Flynn
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- Jim's Cafe
- Weatherfield Comprehensive - Corridors and caretaker's office
- Weatherfield County FC - Locker room and function room
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- Although not seen, Norris Cole gives Derek Wilton his lift back home and the character makes his first appearance in Episode 3670 (11th March 1994).
- TV Times synopsis: Having lived through the most traumatic week of his life, Derek Wilton is certain nothing can happen to him. Fate, however, has other plans.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 16,360,000 viewers (5th place - combined figure including repeat).
|February 1994 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Fri 11th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th
Fri 18th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Fri 25th • Mon 28th