Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th April 1994 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Gillian Creswell|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||4th April 1994|
|Next episode||8th April 1994|
Reg celebrates when someone looks over his flat. Maureen refuses to look for another house until Maud and Percy set the date. Maud tells Percy that she'll never let him boss her around. Ken takes Denise walking in the country. Bernard is pleased when at last Percy wishes him well with Emily. Ken assures Denise that Deirdre is just a friend now. She enjoys relaxing with him. Reg is thrilled to accept an offer on his flat. Fiona shows an interest in Derek's products, saying that it's important to be environmentally friendly. He offers her a job as part of his sales team. The Holdsworths are stunned when Maud reveals that the house is still hers; she changed her mind about selling to the finance company. Reg fears Percy is after her because of the house. Ken and Denise realise they have nothing to rush back for so book a hotel room for the night.
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Maureen Holdsworth - Sherrie Hewson
- Reg Holdsworth - Ken Morley
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Alma Baldwin - Amanda Barrie
- Maud Grimes - Elizabeth Bradley
- Denise Osbourne - Denise Black
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Tanya Pooley - Eva Pope
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Victoria Arden - Chloe Newsome
- Mavis Wilton - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- 7 Nightingale Street - Kitchen
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- Country lane and viewpoint, Peak District
- Twenty Trees Cafe, High Peak - Exterior
- The Waltzing Weasel, High Peak - Exterior
- The end credits for this episode ran to the left of the screen with the right occupied by the pub sign of the country hotel - The Waltzing Weasel - that Ken Barlow and Denise Osbourne stayed at.
- TV Times synopsis: Ken and Denise take a big step forward in their relationship.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 17,780,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
|April 1994 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Fri 15th
Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Mon 25th • Wed 27th • Fri 29th