|ITV transmission date||8th June 1994 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Gillian Creswell|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||6th June 1994|
|Next episode||10th June 1994|
Liz blames Jim for Steve leaving home. Maud tells Maureen that she's kept a photo of her real father and will show it to her when they get home. Charlie wants to take Bet to Spain on holiday but she fears the police will think he's trying to escape. He goes to Stoke-on-Trent to collect his cab when the police find it but the trailer is missing. Deirdre is upset to see Ken and Denise drinking in the Rovers. She tells them she's not keeping quiet and tells the pub that Denise is pregnant. Fiona is stunned; Denise is dismayed. Liz comforts Deirdre. Deirdre explains that whilst away she had convinced herself that she and Ken would get back together and wishes she was the one who was pregnant. Jim tells Liz that he doesn't want Steve to get into trouble. Des agrees to see Tanya again as he can't stop thinking about her. Raquel thinks that Des is drinking too much as he spends so much time in the Rovers. Charlie returns with news that the police have had a tip off about the hijack and might be able to get the whisky back. Bet is stunned when he leaves again, saying he knows she thought he was involved and he doesn't know if he'll see her again.
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Bet Gilroy - Julie Goodyear
- Raquel Wolstenhulme - Sarah Lancashire
- Charlie Whelan - John St. Ryan
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Denise Osbourne - Denise Black
- Fiona Middleton - Angela Griffin
- Maureen Holdsworth - Sherrie Hewson
- Maud Grimes - Elizabeth Bradley
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Des Barnes - Philip Middlemiss
- Tanya Pooley - Eva Pope
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- MVB Print
- Road outside Alex Christie's bookies
- Hotel and street in Normandy.
- TV Times synopsis: Will Maureen, Deirdre, Liz and Charlie be willing to forgive - or have Maud, Ken, Jim and Bet gone too far?
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 16,230,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
|June 1994 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th